Wednesday, March 16, 2005

ENTRY # FIFTY FIVE

Good Afternoon,

Spring is getting close, I have my tomato sites ploughed and ready to go. I plan to have my plants in the ground by April 15th if all goes as planed. Hope that I can be of some help to any of you that may have questions, And I may be calling on you if I need help in answering some hard questions that I receive.

The weather here in The Tennessee Valley is not very
pleaant today. Lite cold rain falling, with a tempeature of 38 at 12:49 PM.

Below is a link to my journal. Dad's Tomato Gardrn Journal. From that journal there will be links to more pages. that I beleive you will enjoy.

http://journals.aol.com/white6416r/DadsTomatoGardenJournal/

Will stop with this thought for today that a good friend, Andrew used to quote.

" Try and fail if you must, but never fail to try "

I would appreciate a comment from you very much. If you are not a blog member you may send it to me on Dad'sTomato Garden Journal Also my E-Mail is whitr6416r@aol.com

All for today, Smile today, it might help someone. Bye Bye DAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home