Monday, January 24, 2005

ENTRY # FOURTY FIVE

Good Morning,

It is cold in the Tennessee Valley this morning. The sun is supposed to shine very brightly today, but right now at 6 AM the tempeature is 12 degrees. It is colder here today than it is up in Green Bay, I just checked there and WeatherBug says 17.

I don't have much to talk about on this cold morning. So I am going to give you a little thought for the day that I like and then go and get me a cup of that good coffee. It sure smells good.

*************************

THE WORLD NEEDS

" A little more kindness and a little less creed, A little more giving and a little less greed: A little more smile and a little less frown, A little less kicking a man when he's down; A little more "we" and a little less "I", A little more laugh and a little less cry; A few more flowers on the pathway of life, And fewer on graves at the end of the strife.

**************************

All for tody. Smile today if you possibly can. Bye Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home