Friday, January 28, 2005

ENTRY # FORTY-SEVEN

Good Morning,
Below is a picture of Burpee's new "Steak Sandwich Tomato." Don't they look delicious? You better order your seeds soon!
Their web site is www.burpee.com

Good Morning To You,

I received my copy of the new , Burpees 2005 catalogue and I just had to send it on to you. If you haven't received yours, here is the link - www.burpee.com.

You all know that I am always interested in tomatoes, and when I find something new, that I think is good I want to pass it on to you. It wont be long now untill we will be busy in our gardens, and I am trying to be' ready to help in any way I can. I will be waiting for your questions. No charge, just doing this because I love those good Home Grown Tomatoes. I did not have time to ask Burpee 's about useing this picture, hope that it is alright, if not let me know.

We are having nice weather here in The Tennessee Valley today, tempeature is 36 at 11:30, we do have a prediction for freezing tonight. The high for today should be 45.

All for today, talk to you soon. Smile a little today.

Bye Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home