Friday, January 21, 2005

ENTRY # FOURTY FOUR.

Hello to You, ( Sunday morning, Jan.23-05. Hope you feel as good as I do today. The tempeature is 18 at 5:30 AM. Will see you Monday morning. Smile today . Dad.

I want to make a special note to my Journal friend in Canada. I made a comment on your Blog and for some reason it published it 10 or 11 times! Sorry this happened----Dad.


It's still warm in The Tennessee Valley. I am ready for spring, you know without me telling you what I would like to be doing this morning.But I will just have to be patient and wait, it won't be long." Those Good Home Grown Tomatoes " nothing like them. There is a song titled," Home Grown Tomatoes". My good Florida friends sent this to me some time ago, and I always think of them when I look at this song.

At 8 AM the temperature was 45 and we expect a high of 48 for this day. there is 80% chance of rain on Saturday.

**************************
I like this little thought. We all should be careful how we walk, especially fathers. But all of us need to realize that
someone may be following us.

THE LITTLE CHAP WHO FOLLOWS ME

A careful man I ought to be; A little fellow follows me; I do not dare to go astray, For fear he'll go the self-same way.

I must not madly step aside, Where pleasure's paths are smooth and wide, And join in wine's red revelry- A little fellow follows me.

I cannot once escape his eys; Whate'er he sees me do he tries- Like me he says, he's going to be; The little chap who follows me.

He thinks that I am good and fine, Believes in every word of mine; The base in me he must not see, The little chap who follows me.

I must remember as I go, Through summer's sun and winter's
snow,I'm building for the years to be, A little fellow follows me.

****************************

This is all I have for this day. Hope to back soon. I hope that we all can have a big smile on our face today. BYE BYE



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home