Wednesday, January 19, 2005

ENTRY # FOURTY THREE.

Good Morning,

Hope all is going good with you. Things are good here in The Tennessee Valley. The weather is some warmer, which makes us glad. I haved changed templates , hope this will be better. The tomato season will soon be here, and we will be answering lots of questions, and showing many pictues from my garden. Different stages of our growing tomatoes.


*******************************

Here is a poem that I like, Edgar Guest said these words..

I BELIEVE.

I believe in friendship, and I believe in trees, And I believe in hollyhocks a-swaying in the breeze, And I believe in robins and roses white and red, And rippling brooks and rivers and blue skies overhead. And I believe in laughter, and I believe in love, And I believe the daffodils believe in God above.


I am no unbeliver. I know some men are true, I know the joy of summer time when skies above are blue, I know there no earthly power can shape a budding rose, Or bring a daisy into bloom; with all that wisdom known, It could not fashion, if it would the humblest blade of grass, Or strech a living carpet where the weary travelers pass.

I believe in friendsip, for I have found it good, And I believe in kindly words, for I have understood; My faith is founded on the years and all that I have seen, Something of God I've looked upon no matter where I've been. Within a swamp but yesterday a lily smiled at me. And only God could set it there to bloom for me to see.

**********************

All for now ,see you later if all goes well. BYE BYE.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Marie said...

What a lovely poem! I always enjoy reading your views-and-news.

I'm remembering to smile up here in Canada...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home