Friday, December 17, 2004

ENTRY # TWENTY SEVEN.

Good Morning.

This blog is supposed to be all about raising tomatoes, but since it's not tomato raising time I have to write about something else ever few days so you will know that I am still around. When tomato times comes you will be hearing a lot from me. People from all over write me with question they may have, I try to answer all mail and publish it on this blog. So if you are interested in tomatoes keep in touch with me.

I have several pictures on this blog that were posted a few days ago, give them a look and see what a ninety one year old man looks like.

Here is a link to my daily journal . Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Look it over when you have time.

***********************************

A little thought for today.

" If you want to kill time try working it to death "

Sam Levenson.

*******************

This is all for today. BYE BYE.




1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Dad said...

One of my good friends has had a problem placing a comment. I beleive if you will just click on the 0 comments it will let you post yours. Hope so. Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home