Thursday, December 02, 2004

ENTRY # TWENTY FIVE

Good Afternoon,

Just this little thought for this day is all I have for now. I do have some more pictures for next time.

Morning Prayer.

"When little things would irk me, and I grow, Impatient with my dear ones, make me know, How in a moment joy can take its flight, And happines be quenched in endless night
. Keep this thought with me all the livelong day, That I
may guard the harsh words I might say, When I would fret and grumble, fiery hot, At trifles that tomorrow are forgot- Let me remember, Lord, how it would be, If these, my loved ones, were not here with me."
***********************************

It's cold here in the Tennessee Valley today, it was 27 early his morning. see you later.
Dad


1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was impressed by your blog. I have made comments about you on our groups blog: http://kcseniors.pbwiki.com

Keep up the good work!

Don Achim
Tomato Grower and Computer Wiz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home