Monday, November 08, 2004

ENTRY # TWENTY ONE.

Good Afternoon.

I don't seem to have anything to talk about today. We were very busy yesterday and I was very tired last night, so I have just been taking it easy today. We are sure having some nice weather here in the Tennessee Valley. Early this morning tempeature was 45, skies blue, bright sunshine and no chance of rain for a few days . High today was only 59.

**************************
A little poem by Margaret Sangster and then I am going to stop untill I have someting to say.

" Oh, face to face with trouble, Friend, I have often stood, To learn that pain has sweetness, To know that God is good. Arise and meet the daylight, Be strong and do your best, With an honest heart and a childlike trust, That God will do the rest.

*************************

My E- Mail Address is white6416r@aol.com I would like to hear from you, or leave me a comment on this journal.
Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home