Monday, September 20, 2004

ENTRY # TEN

Good Morning,
You won't believe this. It's only 2:52 AM Monday morning and I am sitting at my computer. I was very tired last night , so I was in bed early. I can only take so much sleep then I have to get up.

Here are some interesting facts about tomatoes. Free radicals, which can damge the body's tissues, can benefit from a chemical called lycopene that is found in tomatoes. It is effective at sweeping away particles of these free radicals. One study has suggested that just taking lycopene as a dietary supplement, by taking a pill, is not as effective as eating whole tomatoes.Interestingly, lycopene is the substance that makes tomatoes red.
(Source: BBC News)

***************************

I will be posting all the interesting information that I receive about tomatoes and other vegetables.

My thought for this day.

" We always have enough to be happy if we are enjoying what we do have, and not worrying about what we don't have."

All for this day. BYE BYE.




2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow 2:52am! You're worse than me. :-) I like getting up early, seems you can get more done in a day.

I have read the good stuff on tomatoes and I guess it's a good thing I like them.

Have a great day,

Deborah

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well good morning to you too! I found your site via weblogs.com. It's nice to be told good morning every once in a while on a website from a real person :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home