Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ENTRY # EIGHTY TWO.

Good Morning.



What in the world are you doing here, this is not any thing new, it is a blog that I started a few years ago, and did not show it very often. There were so many good pictures in is ( especially of Princess ) that I wanted to show it again. I will not be posting in this every day, just when I have something to show you. I will have a link to it in the side panel to your right. Thats in my regular blog.



I hope to see you over here every time that want to come, but don't expect to get Starbucks coffee over here, you will need to go back to my regular journal for that. I love you all and I wish that I did not have to cause you so much trouble. Keep on SMILING over here too.



BYE BYE DAD

white6416r@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home