Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ENTRY # EIGHTY FOUR

Good Morning.

We read and hear a lot of discussion these days about the depression. And it has cause me to have some very serious thoughts. You may not agree with my thoughts, but that is alright, we do at the present time live in a country that we can express our thoughts without fear.

I have been reading the 6th chapter of Genesis and the first 8 verses. I hope that you will take the time to look at these verses.

All that God created in the beginning he said that it was good, and this seemes to be prospering times, but when God looked down on this earth and saw that it had become corrupt at that time he said " I will destroy man whom I have created."

Could this depression that is upon us today be God seeing the corruption that is in the world today be letting this happen too slow us down. Think about this and dissagree with me if you must.

I will be back again to talk to you.

BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
865-850=5763


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Carlene Noggle said...

I agree 100% with you Dad. All the evil here in this world has got to come to an end...in the words of an old friend..."GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY" meaning He wants us to be more like HIM and less like us.
He is giving us a warning Dad.
love,
carlene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home